Salsa und Avocado Gewürz, 50g
3,00 €(100 g = 6,00 €)
Salsa and avocado seasoning
for salsa, avocados, guacamole, grilled dishes, herb butter ...
Ingredients: tomato flakes, onions, paprika, tomato powder, chilli, garlic, carrots, sea salt, butter mushrooms, porcini mushrooms, cumin
Use of the salsa spice preparation:
- as a dip mixed with, for example, water, olive oil, yoghurt or quark for nachos, tacos, grilled meat, grilled vegetables, spicy spreads. To do this, stir 4 teaspoons of Salsa-GZ into 40 ml of warm water. Let it cool down and steep for about 1 hour.
Ideal with meat and nachos.
- for avocados or guacamole: use this mixture to season your avocado creations
- as a marinade for meat and vegetable dishes
- as a salad sauce (with olive oil, water and a little lemon)
Recipe for a fruity and hot grill dip:
- approx. 2 tablespoons salsa spice preparation (approx. 25 g)
- 1 small can of tomato puree (or diced)
- 200 g yogurt (optimally 3.5% fat or higher)
- 1-2 tablespoons of good olive oil
- to taste some (freshly ground if possible) pepper, sugar, salt, lemon
Salsa GZ, canned tomatoes, yogurt and olive oil mix well with each other and then for pulling for 1-2 hours chill .
Take the dip out of the refrigerator 30 minutes before use , let it warm to room temperature and season to taste with pepper, salt, sugar and lemon just before serving .
If the dip should be for nachos, tacos or chips , you can simply leave out the yoghurt. It then tastes even more fruity, but is also hotter ... :)
Goes well with the dip: Fenugreek leaves, coriander leaves (fresh, as a topping), chilli jalapeno (mild chilli), mace (mace, use sparingly), smoked paprika (use sparingly), Timut pepper ...
The Salsa-GZ as a spice goes very well with sheep's cheese, egg dishes or as an all-round table spice.